Today's Pictures:
1. The second floor lobby in our hotel
2. The "GANG" on the stairway to heaven....."nicely" decorated in Chinese Christmas style
3. Our hotel room (see the connecting door? We are soo glad we have our two rooms connected that way)
4. You see what that is?? YES, Yasmin's little bed - right next to mine. (Huhu Moma, siehst Du wer im Bettchen wartet?)
Today we had a real relaxing day. Maybe sad to say, but we did not leave the hotel at all. We are still on the European time schedule and wake up in the middle of the night, laying awake for hours. Therefore we used the day today to sleep and relax. We played games, cards, watched television, slept and red books. But maybe it was ok to stay indoors. The weather outside is still smoggy, and the streets and shopping malls are crowded, since Sunday is the Chinese's shopping day. We will wait with our shopping until we are back in Beijing.
In the evening we went to the in house restaurant and had a lovely dinner. Now we are back in our room and guess what:
THIS IS THE LAST DAY WE ARE A FAMILY OF 4.
We are so looking forward to tomorrow, I guess this will again mean a sleepless night. We all are nervous and excited, and even Ole starts getting nervous.
So, now you can look forward to tomorrows post, because then, I will show you plenty of pictures of our new daughter. To me, this feels almost like giving birth. Tomorrow is the first day I will see my new daughter - can you believe it. I am sure I will cry as much as she will .....
So good night to all you guys.....thank you so much for all your comments, we really appreciate them.
See you tomorrow....as a mommy of 3 YEAH!!!
xxx
Beate
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger




7 kommentarer:
Hei, Ulli und ich sitzen hier vorm Rechner und sind fast genauso aufgeregt wie ihr! Wir freuen uns sehr und wünschten, wir wären dabei!
Viel, viel Spass morgen und ALLES GUTE für Euch, Grossfamilie!
Kussie Ulli und Hacki
Jøss, så spennende Beate! Ja, jeg skal følge med. Ingen tvil om annet.
Klem fra Ingunn
Hei Beate, Ole, Carina og Max :)
Kjempe spennende å følge med på bloggen deres ;)
Vi storkoser oss med Nikita, og tror hun koser seg også.
Har gått mange turer med henne, og hun har vært med på to joggeturer ;) HUN ER SÅ SPREK!
Kos dere med det nye familimedlemmet, gleder oss til å se henne når dere kommer hjem :D
Mange klemmer fra Hanne med familie
Hei dere alle!
Vi følger med hver dag.Tenker mye på dere.
Bildene er fine og vi ser at dere kuser dere.
Hilsen fra Deni,Senad og Biljana
Hallo, Ihr bald 5-köpfige Gang,
wirklich ein schönes blogg.
Spannend, dass wir "dabei" sein können. Ist Internett nicht fantastisch?
Denke viel an Euch. Viel Spass weiter.
Dickes Bussi,
Feli
Hei!
I am thinking about you guys so much! I even had a dream last night about you meeting Yasmin. In the dream, you were very surprised (as was I) to find out that Yasmin was 6 years old and acted like a little diva with gorgeous hair and stylish expectations. I can't wait to meet the real Yasmin (who I am sure is NOT 6 years old).
love, Lisl and fam
Kjempefin måte å følge turen deres på ... Gleder oss til å bli en Hallgren til :-) - Jeg oversetter for Solveig og Jan Erik, så de også er oppdatert!:-) Kos dere! Hilsn Svein, Unna, Jon Eivind, Hanna Kristine og Hans Emil
Legg inn en kommentar