You remember , in one of my posts I talked about the smog in Wuhan? Just to give you an impression on what I am talking about, look at these pictures, taken from our hotel room.
The first picture is taken early in the morning, about 9 am. The second one is taken at approx 11 am, 2 hours later. Later that day it cleared up a little and actually the sun came through.
The smog is especially heavy in the winter time, as there is no rain and all the small pollution particles are floating around in the air. You can see many of the Chinese people wearing masks over their nose and mouth while walking on the street.
For those who might not know, I want to add that Wuhan is the 3rd largest city in China with approx 8 million inhabitants, almost twice as much as whole Norway.
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger
onsdag 19. desember 2007
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)


2 kommentarer:
Jammen bra dere får Yasmin vekk fra den smoggen og hjem til den friske luften i Asker!
… das ist ja ekelhaft!!
Strapsen
Legg inn en kommentar