China has a "closed internet system" and this makes that it is not possible to enter all web pages you want. I have to use anonymouse.com to enter this blog. Unfortunately I can not post pictures, only text. So I have asked my sister to post some pictures for me. Please be patient - she will do so.

Here we are at the Beijing airport.

View from our hotel room. Isn`t this amazing?
1 kommentar:
Hey Beate
you made it!!!!
now there is a great bakery nearby ; )
out of the hotel turn right, next crossing, cross the road and go left past the side entrance of the bus stop, keep going down there on the leftside of the road before you get to the next cross roads and there is a great bakery.
The sponge cakes are awesome and splash out on the expensive 30nyuan cheese cakes on the counter near the till where you pay. yUMMMMMMYYYYY!!!!!
i wish i was there with you
xxxxxx
s
Legg inn en kommentar